About the Role
Boxever is on a mission to revolutionise how businesses engage tomorrow's customer. We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Manager to join our team in Dublin. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, this individual will play a critical role in supporting our customers’ needs. The Technical Support Manager will ensure customers get the most from Boxever, with the goal of long-term customer retention. This is an excellent opportunity for a high energy, driven, and technically capable individual interested in adding value, learning, and growing with the organization. You will be responsible for overseeing and addressing our customers’ support needs, providing technical support services, developing proactive alerting and monitoring, managing problems and issues and ensuring customer satisfaction is always maintained.
- Managing and enhancing customer relationships through process driven, transparent and predictable management of standard support items and escalations (reactive and proactive) for our enterprise accounts.
- Providing direct customer support for VIP customers and managing formal support related customer communications.
- Supporting, troubleshooting and assisting customer implementations utilizing our APIs and SDKs.
- Reviewing open incidents, problems, and enhancement requests, communicating priority and direction to the responsible teams to ensure necessary visibility, priority, and outcomes.
- Key contributor to monitoring tooling and design. Responsible for generating customer reports on SLAs, API and storage usage.
- Responsible for meeting all internal/external Service Level Agreements
- Coordinating with Development teams to ensure effective resolution of customer escalation, feature requests, and product related issues.
- Assessing and responding to critical situations during and outside normal business hours.
- Documenting Support tickets for all customer interactions and inquiries.
- Fielding live Support calls and addressing customer and interdepartmental emails.
- Managing the technical support team.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of Level 2/Level 3 or Technical Team lead support operations.
- Experience of working in Enterprise scale setups.
- Solid understanding of cloud and networking essential.
- Knowledge of general software development processes with ability to communicate effectively with customers, partners and colleagues (e.g. with Engineering).
- Must be willing to participate in 24/7 support, including weekends, holidays, and outside normal business hours (compensation for on-call rotation).
- Previous experience managing a team is an advantage.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.