About the Role
Boxever is on a mission to revolutionise how businesses engage with tomorrow’s customer. Our Solution Consultants lead that revolution for our customers. We are looking for talented, hungry solution/application consultants who will successfully power, monitor and optimise the personalisation strategies of global brands such as Emirates, AIB, Ryanair and Aer Lingus. As a solution consultant, you will be responsible for understanding the business needs and technical infrastructure of our customers, and designing personalisation solutions to deliver game-changing customer experiences. You will blend business, marketing and technical expertise to apply Boxever to solve real world business challenges. This is a customer-facing role, working with customers across the globe - remotely and onsite.
- Being a trusted technical advisor to our customers.
- Turning business requirements into detailed specs and solution design documents that our Technical Consultants can use to build Boxever application solutions.
- Helping our customers get the most value out of the Boxever system on a day to day basis, by providing them with best practice guidance on using the system, and ideas for use cases that would deliver business value specifically for their business.
- Helping customers extract value from their data within Boxever, data exposed by their own APIs, data exposed by third party APIs or third party AI systems and using this to deliver business value.
- Conducting A/B tests and analysing the results to optimise Boxever application solutions.
- Leading customer facing personalisation workshops to help customers build an implementation roadmap.
- Documenting your work in non technical terms that can be easily understood by our customers.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Mathematics.
- 3 years’ experience as a solution/application consultant (ideally in the Martech or CRM space) and at least 5 years’ experience in a technical role overall.
- Experience in systems integration and understanding the best practices a big advantage.
- Knowledge of DMN (Decision Model and Notation) standard a big advantage.
- Exposure to AWS or similar hosting services and related technologies an advantage.
- Understanding of AI/ML applications an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to turn a business challenge into a technical solution.
- Strategic thinking and commercial awareness
- Strong solution scoping and design abilities, including the ability to innovate around solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communications.
- Capacity to travel
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.