People Operations Business Partner
About the Role
We believe that our success as a Company is directly tied to the success of our team, their happiness and our Culture. We have built a People Operations function that is focused on enabling our team and supporting that culture. This maternity cover role will work hand in hand with the COO and the broader leadership team to ensure that the People Ops function runs smoothly, evolves and improves over the next year.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing strategic and day to day People Operations. This role is ideal for an all rounder, blending strategic thinking and tactical implementation, across all aspects of People Ops including talent development, organizational analysis and planning, performance management and engagement.
This is a 12 month contract (commencing September 2020) and a part-time role (3-day week or equivalent), which offers flexibility around working location (blending remote and office based) and hours.
- Delivering innovative people practices that underpin our ability to develop and retain talent, and execute as a company.
- Providing a best in class service to our team throughout the employee life-cycle.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to leaders and managers, providing coaching and guidance to drive employee engagement and organizational effectiveness.
- Driving all aspects of performance and talent management.
- Running reward and recognition programs.
- Running the internal communications program and driving events and activities that support and enhance our culture.
- Providing leadership in the area of recruitment, operating the hiring framework, supporting managers to attract top talent and nurturing our employer brand.
- Fostering an environment and behaviours consistent with our values and compliant with all employment legislation.
- Managing all people related operations, including our HRIS (Bamboo HR).
- Providing reporting for board, management etc.
Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with all People Operations functions and practices.
- Capability and desire to handle both strategic and day to day issues.
- High energy, responsive, with a people first orientation and a roll your sleeves up attitude.
- At least 5 years of experience at BP level or beyond.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays (Annualised) + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Today we’re recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.