About the Role
Boxever is on a mission to revolutionise how businesses engage with tomorrow’s customer. Our Solution Consultants lead that revolution for our customers. We are looking for talented, hungry individuals who will understand the business needs and technical infrastructure of our customers, and design personalisation solutions to deliver game-changing customer experiences. As a solution consultant, you will be responsible for successfully designing, monitoring and optimising the personalisation strategies for major brands such as Emirates, Hive and AIB. This is a customer-facing role, working with customers across the globe - remotely and onsite. You will blend business, marketing and technical expertise to apply Boxever to solve real world business challenges.
- Helping our customers get the most value out of the Boxever system on a day to day basis, by providing them with best practice guidance on using the system, and ideas for use cases that would deliver business value specifically for their business.
- Turning business requirements into detailed specs and solution design documents that our Technical Consultants can use to build Boxever application solutions.
- Conducting A/B tests and analysing the results to optimise Boxever application solutions.
- Being a trusted technical advisor to our customers.
- Helping customers extract value from their data within Boxever, data exposed by their own APIs, data exposed by third party APIs or third party AI systems and using this to deliver business value.
- Leading customer facing personalisation workshops to help customers build an implementation roadmap.
- Documenting your work in non technical terms that can be easily understood by our customers.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ experience in a technical role working closely with customers on solution design
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to turn a business challenge into a technical solution.
- Strategic thinking and commercial awareness.
- Strong solution scoping and design abilities, including the ability to innovate around solutions.
- Ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communications.
- Capacity to travel (once Covid has passed!)
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Martech or CRM space.
- Experience in systems integration and understanding best practices.
- Exposure to AWS or similar hosting services and related technologies
- Understanding of AI/ML applications.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.
Successful applicants would be invited from January 2021 to interview.