Product Marketing Manager
About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and Forrester for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, we have big ambitions, and we’re not the finished article yet!
As a product marketing manager, you will be responsible for telling the world our story. You’ll play a critical role ensuring business teams are armed with the assets they need to pitch Boxever’s offerings.
This role requires a self-starter who is able to identify what’s needed for product launches of various sizes, from planning to execution to launch.
You will work closely with the wider marketing team and our product and commercial teams to help align our messaging and go-to-market.
- Together with the product team, educate internal and external stakeholders about our product capabilities, features and benefits.
- Create sales-focused collateral (presentations, data-sheets, internal guides) with clear product messaging and positioning for new and existing products to better enable our commercial team. Convert technical solutions into value-driven marketing messaging.
- Working with our in house web developer and designer, you will bring our story to life with rich, persona-focused, multimedia experiences on our website.
- You will be heavily involved with our Analyst Relations programme - helping to articulate our vision, strategy, go-to-market and offerings with analysts.
- You will have a keen eye on the competition and will actively seek input from our customers and conduct research with target personas to refine our understanding of their needs.
- You will present both internally and externally to promote our story.
Skills & Experience
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years Product Marketing or related experience in MarTech required.
- Self-starting, independent work style with strong attention to organisation and detail.
- Proven ability to support externally facing commercial teams - identifying market opportunities and where we should focus by enterprise and buyer personas.
- Multimedia savvy with an ability to visualise concepts through diagrams, video and animation, either directly or working with a designer.
- Impressive time management, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Interest in MarTech and CX technologies.
- Experience working with analysts like Forrester and Gartner a plus.
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing and persona-driven marketing a plus.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Today we’re recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.