Content Marketing Manager
About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and Forrester for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, we have big ambitions, and we’re not the finished article yet!
Responsible for the development and management of a content marketing program including content strategy, content audit and gap analysis, persona building and writing, publishing and promoting short and long-form content across relevant channels.
Acts as company content lead to manage and mentor content contributors in writing, editing, proofing and copy editing content for various channels including online blogs, articles and video formats.
Proven track record of developing targeted content to drive engagement and awareness of a company’s products, services and overall brand.
- Manage and mentor content writers and oversee the writing, editing, proofreading and copy editing for various formats and platforms - primarily on Boxever’s website.
- Author and supervise the development of rich content designed to shift perception and acquire net-new marketable contacts.
- Manage the full content cycle from ideation to execution in a fast and efficient manner.
- Content should drive increased page views, organic search traffic and increased conversion rates to help drive sales pipeline.
- Ensure that search engine optimization best practices are applied to maximize web search results.
- Develop ideas for compelling content that adheres to required branding and style guidelines.
- Organize and maintain an editorial calendar and schedule of deliverables and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Review and edit final products to add value and improve positioning.
- Analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develop content strategies based on research and analysis.
- Manage budget and schedule.
- Partner with external resources in support of content creation, where required.
- Provide visibility into results, measure content effectiveness, and influence future decisions to optimise content strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of content marketing methodology.
- Ability to take complex technical solutions and convert them into relatable, exciting content.
- Expert ability to craft compelling, audience relevant messages and stories.
- Commercial acumen to develop content that gains traction, generates leads, and progresses opportunities through the pipeline.
- Significant experience crafting technology narratives and messaging.
- Strong SEO understanding and practical skills with tooling, e.g. SEMRush.
- Knowledge of marketing automation software (Hubspot).
- Knowledge of web analytics software (Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of website content management (Word Press).
- HTML, CSS skills a bonus.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Today we’re recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.