Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist
About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and with Forrester for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
This role is perfect for anyone who wants to move into Sales Operations and has previous sales, inside sales or digital marketing experience. As a Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist, you will report directly to the Senior Sales & Marketing Operations Manager and work cross-functionally to improve the productivity of the Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Partnerships and Pre-Sales teams with a focus on data hygiene & analysis, reporting and ownership of the Sales & Marketing Tech Stack. Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Hubspot is essential.
This is a maternity contract (commencing May 2020) and a part-time role (3-day week or equivalent), which offers flexibility around working location (blending remote and office based) and hours.
- Drive operational excellence with all Sales teams to ensure the smooth running of Salesforce, Hubspot and Salesloft for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Assist the Sales Ops leadership in developing standard reporting packs and dashboards.
- Run all weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and develop ad-hoc reports in response to queries from the wider organisation.
- Own data hygiene in both Salesforce, Salesloft and Hubspot, ensuring high-quality data management across the tech stack
- Own and support the Sales and Marketing tech stack (incl. Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, Privy, Google Analytics, 6Sense etc.)
- Assist in the rollout process for all new Sales and Marketing technologies, ensuring that the Sales team fully adopt new technology solutions.
- Manage the Target Account Lists for each industry/vertical.
- Assist Sales Ops Leadership with ad-hoc projects.
- Manage data acquisition projects and vendors.
- Proactively manage your own professional development to ensure you become a subject matter expert on the complete Sales & Martech stack.
- Work collaboratively across our commercial teams (Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Partnerships) on ad-hoc projects and to ensure the smooth running of existing processes.
Skills & Experience
- 2 + years in Sales / Marketing Ops, Inside Sales or Business ops for a high growth enterprise SaaS company.
- Experience working in high energy, fast paced environments.
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms (i.e. Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo) is essential.
- Outstanding Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud admin experience (certification in salesforce administration or Hubspot administration is an advantage but not essential.)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- An understanding of the MarTech ecosystem is a distinct advantage.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Paddy Power Betfair, AIB, Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Today we’re recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.