About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and with Forrester for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
Boxever is hiring its first developer advocate to work with the user education team to champion the needs of the Boxever developer community. As part of the wider product team, you’ll introduce a new discipline to Boxever and make a huge impact to the Boxever developer community while helping Boxever scale.
- Write and edit technical knowledge base articles, Boxever blueprints, code samples, and developer documentation.
- Collaborate with Boxever Consulting & Services to identify how customers are using code to solve problems, and scale the solutions through Boxever blueprints or other mediums.
- Contribute to Boxever’s new public GitHub repository, including performing code reviews, contributing code, and helping shape the direction of the project.
- Advocate for the needs of Boxever’s developer community, and provide feedback to the product, platform, and engineering teams.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years in an engineering, consulting services role, or similar.
- Proficient with APIs and API tooling, such as Postman.
- Familiar with SQL and basic data management.
- Strong command of the English language.
- A proven history of understanding and empathising with developers, their pain points are your pain points.
- You often work cross-functionally to gain traction, get things right, and get things done.
- Intellectually-curious. You like to know how things work and are then able to simply describe it.
- You’re creative and don’t like to rely on manuals.
- Relentless pursuit of making things easier, either through user experience, feature, or API improvements.
- Advantages: MarTech experience in a technical role.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Paddy Power Betfair, AIB, Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Today we’re recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.