Senior Project Manager
About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and with Forrester for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage the end-to-end delivery and implementation of Boxever SaaS Solutions to our Enterprise Customers. This is a critical customer-facing role, working within our Professional Services team and ultimately accountable for delivering world class experiences for global brands such as Emirates, Ryanair, Vodafone, AIB and many more. As Senior Project Manager you will have proven experience delivering projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies, as well as in developing and maintaining strong relationships at senior levels with Enterprise customers.
- Lead all phases of project delivery from Initiation/Discovery to Closure.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships across a range of Customers at all times.
- Create Statements of Work (SOW), outlining the scope and budget for each project deliverable/phase.
- Facilitate Customer workshops to present, validate and achieve stakeholder consensus on business approaches and plans.
- Lead business requirements workshops with the Customer and document the outputs to ensure a clear understanding (internally and externally) of the Customers’ use-cases, requirements and scope.
- Work with Solution Consultants and Customers to gather technical requirements.
- Maintain a task backlog and plan work into sprints.
- Manage a detailed project plan (when needed) in alignment with Customer expectations and internal Engineering/Product priorities.
- Identify, track and own the resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks.
- Ensure all Customer, Product and Engineering dependencies of the project are tracked, monitored and communicated to cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings, Customer status calls and Stakeholder reviews.
- Lead the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
- Manage the project budget and report on utilization.
- Evaluate and communicate the project status to internal and external Stakeholders.
- Proactively manage change and scope creep with Customers and internal and external Stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working as a Project Manager in a customer-facing capacity.
- Demonstrated experience of working with senior business stakeholders at Enterprise level
- A technical background with a track-record in managing and delivering large and complex IT development projects.
- Direct experience working within Agile and Iterative Waterfall models.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with clients and develop relationships/business.
- 3rd level degree or relevant technical experience.
- Open to travel, usually 1 trip per quarter (post Covid)
- Previous experience in gaming, telecommunications, banking or insurance an advantage
- SaaS experience an advantage
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Paddy Power Betfair, AIB, Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Today we’re recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.