About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and with Forrester for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to help change how companies market, sell and communicate with their customers. This role will be responsible for successfully implementing Boxever for global brands such as Emirates, Ryanair, Hive, AIB and many more. This is a customer-facing role, working within our Professional Services team, blending technical expertise in integrating enterprise systems and applications, with experience in applying that knowledge to solve real world business challenges. The right candidate will have a passion for web design & development, an interest in connecting systems together, and the ability to work directly with customers.
- Leading the technical delivery and requirements gathering of integrations and web designs for customers.
- Creating technical solutions to enable customer integrations for both web and offline data systems.
- Designing and building business logic and web experiences using the Boxever tool. This will involve
- Developing technical design documents, plans, and other systems integration related artefacts.
- Developing and conducting testing plans and procedures based on system recommendations.
- Providing the Customer with integration & web design support.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical field with software development skills.
- 3+ years' experience in a systems implementation / integration / technical consultancy role.
- Knowledge of web technologies and experience with REST API's, JSON and transformation of data essential.
- Direct experience in web design languages, HTML/JS/CSS essential. Working with SPA's is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
- SDLC experience is an advantage.
- Spanish language is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Must be willing to travel (post Covid-19).
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Paddy Power Betfair, AIB, Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Today we’re recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.