About the Role
We are looking for a UI Engineer to help build innovative features with a great user experience for global brand customers who use our Big Data, Personalisation & Analytics platform. You’ll work with product owners, UX, QA, and backend developers to solve complex technical challenges and build exciting new features for the product. The right candidate will be interested in simplifying complex back-end capabilities into simple interfaces with modular, testable code.
- Collaborate with product and UX to build and deliver production grade quality UI software
- Contribute to code reviews and team discussions around technical improvements and changes
- Improve and maintain our software quality by fixing bugs, code quality issues and writing tests
- Understand data and code security implications and uphold high standards and processes
Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of Angular (or another current framework)
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Modern CSS layouts (Flex/Grid, transitions)
- Experience in solving complex UI issues and contributing to UI design challenges
- Bonus points: Highcharts, AWS, CI/CD, Protractor, NodeJS
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- The opportunity to travel to and engage with Boxever’s HQ in Dublin, Covid permitting.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits (health insurance, restaurant tickets…)
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working (remote work during covid as needed) so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Free coffee, (mostly) healthy snacks and lots of social activities (at the office)
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of AIB, Emirates, Paddy Power Betfair, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.