Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and with Forrester for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
Boxever Pre Sales Solution Consultants deliver technical and solutions expertise to our prospects and customers to support and drive sales. They apply a broad understanding of technical developments in the market and product advances to solve customers' business problems in a timely manner. Further to this, they work with across sales, customer success and partners to develop a technical blueprint for solving and demonstrating product solutions to clients. They bring outstanding technical, consulting and relationship building skills to bear as they work closely with sales executives, channel partners, product management, and clients across multiple engagements.
Based in Ireland or the UK, you will report to the Director of Pre Sales and your responsibilities will involve
- Architecting, designing and articulating new market/business solutions
- Driving the implementation of prototypes for marketing and pre-sales enablement
- Assessing customer needs and articulating the solutions to meet those needs
- Leading the discovery process with prospects and existing customers (business and technical requirements gathering, design workshops etc.), uncovering challenges and developing solutions to solve them
- Assisting in on-site prospect meetings around the world
- Providing in-depth technical product advice and demo support during pre-sales discussions
- Preparing and delivering detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospective customers
- Supporting responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs and RFPs
- Maintaining feedback loops to product / engineering on sales blockers and future roadmap
- Maintaining a working knowledge of competitor products and how to technically sell against them
Skills & Experience
- Subject matter expertise in solutions in MarTech, Personalisation and Data management industries.
- Minimum of 5 years in the field working in technical sales or customer facing engagements.
- Bachelor's degree or technical degree in a relevant field.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of AIB, Emirates, Paddy Power Betfair, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.