Summary of Quality Technician – Precision Machining
We are seeking a detail / results oriented, Quality Technician for our plant in South Eastern Pennsylvania. We have been in business for more than sixty years and are considered a leader in our industry, making precision machined parts for a variety of OEM’s.
The Quality Technician will monitor the quality of incoming and outgoing products or materials. Also tasked with conducting tests, analyzing measurements, and overseeing production processes which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
Requirements for Quality Technician – Precision Machining
- Working knowledge of measuring equipment including CMM, Optical Comparator, Non-Contact Measuring systems, Micrometers, Calipers, and all other handheld measuring tools.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong blueprint reading skills.
- Familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- First Article inspections; Capability Studies.
- Developing and maintaining inspection reports.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 year’s experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Gage R & R studies.
- Inspection & Quality Planning.
- Ability to complete product layouts from blueprints.
- Material & Process Certifications and Test Report Verifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel and Quality software.
- Knowledgeable performing first piece, final inspection, in process and receiving inspection.
- Calibration of measuring instruments a plus.
- Operation of CMM and OGP vison system a plus.
- SPC and Control / Run / Trend Analysis & Charting.
- Process / Equipment capability studies.
- Previous Aerospace Manufacturing Quality experience a plus.
- Background in ISO9001 and AS9100 a plus a plus.
- Lean Manufacturing experience & knowledge.
FULL COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS OFFERED
SALARY TO COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE