IT Support Technician
Work onsite at our facility in Trumbauersville, PA (near Quakertown)
Full Time Position - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Compensation: Starting hourly pay based on skillset and experience, with the expectation and opportunity to advance based on demonstrated performance and the desire to learn.
Enthusiastic and energetic, punctual, detail and results oriented, polite and effective verbal and written communication with fellow employees, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, a problem-solver individually and with our IT team, in an office and manufacturing environment.
- Be the first IT responder to support calls, and provide rapid solutions. Escalate tickets when necessary through our existing ticketing system or with third party vendors.
- Tier 1 support for all IT products and services, including answering questions, troubleshooting problems, responding to requests for technical assistance, communicating policy and teaching employees on hardware or software functionality.
- Perform setup, installation and troubleshooting of user workstations, laptops, printers, scanners and mobile devices - Apple and Android.
- Provide support for network switches, security cameras, VOIP phone system, video conferencing, projectors, printers, barcode scanners, copiers, etc.
- Ensure the continued success of our backup processes - onsite and offsite.
- Willingness to do hands-on installation and repairs of IT hardware and cabling.
- Manage Active Directory - user creation or deletion, permissions, and password resets.
- Willingness to occasionally work outside normal hours.
- Seek additional, and more advanced, IT responsibilities.
Starting IT Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of IT Support experience preferred
- Certification or degree (IT related products or processes)
- Working technical knowledge of PC Operating Systems (Windows 10) and Microsoft Office 365 applications, and experience with networking hardware and related software
- Active Directory knowledge and experience
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
Bracalente is a third-generation, family-owned, precision metal machining company that has been serving customers in aerospace, agriculture, automotive, electronics, industrial, medical, oil and gas, recreational and tactical markets for over 70 years. www.bracalente.com
Over the past 7 years we have made significant purchases in IT hardware and software, both on premise and Cloud based, along with the newest PC and device technology, to support the efficient use of the most current software version of Epicor ERP, our business operating system, on a global basis. We are committed to continuing to add, upgrade and improve all areas Information Systems and Technology, including the most current and advanced Cybersecurity software and systems.
As our company continues to grow, we need to continue to add talented people to our IT team.
We have a friendly work environment, and our Core Values are integral to our company culture. We offer employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, a 401K program with a Company Match, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.