A great financial leadership opportunity -- new position -- working closely with our VP/CFO.
To support growth in our domestic and international markets, we are adding this Controller position -- based at our headquarters and plant near Quakertown, PA.
Primary responsibility will be for manufacturing operations at the USA facility, and global supply chain products that flow through it, but this role will also include financial reporting and analysis for our businesses in China, India and Vietnam.
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Bonus, based on skillset and experience
Enthusiastic and energetic, punctual and dependable, attention to detail and results oriented, ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, a problem-solver, a team thinker with a desire to assist others, self-starting personality, intellectually curious, and a continuous improvement mindset in an office and manufacturing environment.
- Financial reporting across the businesses – Balance Sheets and Income Statements
- Operating dashboards to senior management – daily, weekly, monthly
- Financial analysis and variance reviews (recommendations)
- Monthly General Ledger closing process and account analysis (timely)
- Review of Daily Cash and Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Perform cost and management accounting activities
- Partner with cross-functional teams of management and employees
- Work closely with the Business Information Services team
- Manage the annual review process, and tax filings, with our CPA firm
- Provide support to the AR, AP and Payroll staff, when needed
- Accounting degree, with 7-10 years of career experience (including 2-3 years as manager)
- Public Accounting (2-3 years as auditor) and CPA or CMA is preferred
- Manufacturing operation experience, with costing and analysis, is an advantage
- ERP system experience is a plus (we use Epicor globally)
- Exposure to International locations and accounting, is also a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – especially Excel
- Effective written and verbal communications (accurate and reliable)
- Excellent analytical skills, with clear and concise output
- Leadership, with the ability to influence (good) decision making
Bracalente Manufacturing Group (BMG) is a family owned and operated contract manufacturing solutions provider. We are proud to continue the tradition of craftsmanship, family values and an honest love and appreciation of manufacturing, the art of design and the pride of making quality parts. www.bracalente.com
As a growing company, it has become more important for us to live our Core Values: Maintaining a family culture for employees, customers, and suppliers; Being responsible for our actions and demonstrating leadership at all levels of the organization; Open communication, sense of urgency and continuous improvement with a positive “Can Do” attitude.
BMG has manufacturing operations in Trumbauersville, Pennsylvania and Suzhou, China along with Supply Chain and Logistics operations in India, Vietnam and Taiwan.
This newly created position (located near Quakertown, PA) will be very active in daily activities of our manufacturing and global supply business based here, and will also provide support to our international locations. As our company continues to grow, we need to continue to add talented people to our Finance team.
Over the past 8 years we have made significant purchases in IT hardware and software, both on-premise and Cloud-based, along with the newest PC and device technology, to support the efficient use of the most current software version of Epicor ERP, our business operating system, on a global basis. We are committed to continuing to add, upgrade and improve all areas Information Systems and Technology, including the most current and advanced Cybersecurity software and systems. We also seek to use the most automated features of Payroll, Banking, and other external systems that interface with Epicor ERP and Office 365 applications we use.
We have a friendly work environment, and our Core Values are integral to our company culture. We offer employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, a 401K program with a Company Match, and Paid Time Off.