Reputable Utility Contractor seeking an Entry Level Bridge Utility field personnel to assist with the installation of various types of utility conduit on bridge crossings in multiple western states. We are looking for dependable, dedicated, honest, driven people to grow with our company. Learn to drive/operate multiple types of Under Bridge Units. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to become a part of our progressive team.
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving with the ability to take direction where necessary
- Cooperative team working attitude
- Leadership skills helpful
- Quick learner with attention to detail a plus
- Must be able to work on platforms suspended over the side of or under bridge structures
- At least 2 years General Construction experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license with ability to pass an MVR
- Math skills
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with construction safety requirements (OSHA)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Willing to train and obtain Class A cert. and D1.1 Welding
People with experience in equipment hydraulic and electrical systems are encouraged to apply
Frequent travel to multiple states (sometimes for extended periods of time) is a requirement of this position. Employees are compensated with a daily per-diem in addition to hourly wages. Hourly rate starts at $18/hr, (Prevailing wages and union may apply) dependent upon the pay requirements of the job. People unwilling/able to meet travel requirements need not apply. Drug free workplace with pre-employment and random drug screening required.
401K Employer Match, Vacation/Sick pay and Individual Health & Dental Care after probationary period (minimum requirements)