We are looking for a competent, detail oriented individual who can assist us in our fabrication shop. Must have good safety and situational awareness skills, listen and take detailed direction on all projects and tasks and have welding experience. Position will be to assist the fabrication and assembly of our Patented, Under Bridge Units (BridgeWalker).
Duties and responsibilities
- Use welding equipment for light fabrication
- Use/knowledge of band saw, iron worker and or Plasma CNC machine
- Use of tape measure
- Use of proper PPE when required
- Possibility of light travel
Must be able to pass a background check and DOT level drug screening. Must have a clean driving record.
- High School Diploma
- D1.1 not required but preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Be comfortable in and around forklift, welding equipment, plasma cutter, cnc machinery
- Knowledge of hydraulics preferred but not required
- Self starter
Perks/Benefits of the role
This Job Description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing organizational objectives. The description incorporates the most typical duties performed and covers only the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this position.
Please respond with a resume, cover letter. Pay range $16-$18.50. 401k Match, Paid Holidays, Vacation and sick pay (must meet minimum requirements). Medical and dental plan offered after 60 days of full-time employment.