We are looking for a competent, detail oriented individual who can assist us in our fabrication shop. Must have good safety and situational awareness skills, listen and take detailed direction on all projects and tasks and have welding experience. Position will be to assist the fabrication and assembly of our Patented, Under Bridge Units (BridgeWalker).
Duties and responsibilities
- Assemble machine equipment and components using various hand tools
- Use welding equipment for light fabrication
- Use/knowledge of band saw, Plasma CNC machine, and hand grinders
- Installation and troubleshooting of electrical control systems
- Use of forklift for safe material handling
- Use of tape measure
- Use of proper PPE when required
- Possibility of light travel
Must be able to pass a background check and DOT level drug screening. Must have a clean driving record.
- High School Diploma
- Welding experience not required but preferred
- Experience working with electrical systems preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Be comfortable in and around forklift, welding equipment, plasma cutter, cnc machinery
- Knowledge of hydraulics preferred but not required
- Self starter
Perks/Benefits of the role
Pay range $16-$18.50. 401k Match, Paid Holidays, Vacation and sick pay (must meet minimum requirements). Medical and dental plan offered after 60 days of full-time employment.