Manufacturing Assembly Technician
We are looking for a competent, professional, and detail oriented individual who can assist us in our manufacturing shop. Must have good safety and situational awareness skills, listen and take detailed direction on all projects and tasks. Position will be to assist the manufacturing and assembly of our Patented, Under Bridge Units (BridgeWalker).
Duties and responsibilities
- Assemble machine equipment and components using various hand tools
- Installation and troubleshooting of electrical systems
- Installation and troubleshooting of hydraulic power system
- Application of paint to machine components
- Use of forklift for safe material handling
- Use of tape measure
- Use of proper PPE when required
- Possibility of light travel
Must be able to pass a background check and DOT level drug screening. Must have a clean driving record.
- High School Diploma
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Self starter
- Knowledge of electrical systems preferred but not required
- Knowledge of hydraulic power systems preferred but not required
- Be comfortable in and around forklift and other mobile machinery
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Perks/Benefits of the role
Pay range $16-$18.50. 401k Match, Paid Holidays, Vacation and sick pay (must meet minimum requirements). Medical and dental plan offered after 60 days of full-time employment.