Graduate Business Analyst
Brightflag is a modern spend management platform for legal departments incorporating eBilling, matter management, invoice review and accruals management. We intelligently use AI to analyse legal bills and help large enterprise customers control costs.
We’ve recently raised $7M in venture funding making us one of the fastest growing tech-startups in the legal world with a growing number of high-profile customers including Uber and Telstra. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best. Our people are customer focused, take ownership and make every day count, the opportunity to direct impact at Brightflag is huge - we live our values and are in search of constant improvement.
What is the opportunity?
As a Business Analyst at Brightflag, you will work as part of our talented product team on business analysis requirements. This position provides unprecedented and interesting insights into the technology industry. You will have the exciting opportunity to be part of fast-growing analyst team and tech start-up, as well as having direct impact on the success of the BA team. As BA your main responsibilities and day-2-day tasks include Data extraction, Data analysis and making suggestions for product development
What Skills do I need?
- A Bachelor's degree in Analytics or related field
- Solution orientated person
- Experience extracting, analyzing and improving on data
- Experience with Excel and SQL
- Proven attention to detail
- Demonstrate a self-starter attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Systematic approach and logical thinking
We’re growing fast and so are our benefits.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Comprehensive health insurance with Irish Life
- Central office location in Dublin City
- If you bus/dart or Luas, you can avail of our Tax-Saver Scheme
- If you cycle, you can avail of our Cycle-to-Work Scheme (with secure bike storage and shower facilities in our office)
- Reading is important, therefore we offer a great Book Work Scheme benefit
- We offer 23 days holidays
- We also offer relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
At Brightflag, we are a diverse and inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who make every day count and strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.