Brightflag is a fast growing VC-backed tech start-up making a big dent in the legal world.
We use AI to analyse legal bills and help large companies control costs.
We already have a number of high-profile customers including Uber, Telstra and Tier 1 banks and we are growing quickly.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Account Executive to drive our growth.
You will have previous experience of meeting and exceeding sales quota targets in enterprise software, preferably SaaS. As an early member of our sales team, you will be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where flexibility, creativity and resourcefulness are essential. You will work closely with our marketing and our business development reps to identify new opportunities and ensure you have everything necessary to educate our prospects and get deals over the line. You are a closer, achieving monthly and quarterly targets.
- Work closely with our marketing and business development reps to identify new opportunities and ensure pipeline is sufficient to over achieve on quota
- Build strong relationships resulting in growth opportunities
- Engage with senior stakeholders in target accounts via phone, email and in person at each point of the sales cycle to ensure deals are brought to completion
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Brightflag’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Building and defending Brightflag’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Brightflag solution
- Report on sales activities, results and customer feedback to senior management
- Work with our customer success team to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Willing to travel as necessary
- 5+ years experience closing enterprise software accounts
- SAAS experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Salesforce or other CRM system
- Perfect presentation skills both digitally and in-person
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong technical aptitude to learn Brightflag solution quickly
- Ability to understand, navigate and build relationships through complex enterprise environments
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams in sales, customer success and marketing to succeed
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Organized - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line