Vice President of Marketing
Brightflag’s VP of Marketing will drive revenue growth by owning all elements of our overall marketing strategy, from demand generation to content marketing, social marketing, product marketing, branding, awareness, and online advertising. This is an incredible opportunity to build a best in class marketing function in a high growth company. This role will be instrumental in positioning Brightflag as a leader in legal technology. As our VP of Marketing, you will craft a detailed marketing strategy across channels to reach the target audiences for Brightflag. This role will maintain constant communication with our product and sales teams. The VP of Marketing will be revenue-minded and directly contribute to the continued growth of Brightflag.
- Lead quarterly and annual planning processes to develop key objectives, KPIs and timing that support overall marketing objectives.
- Establish and enforce standards for Success Metrics, KPIs and reporting that will provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics.
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with Product and Sales teams.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition campaigns across key acquisition channels, including, but not limited to SEM, display/retargeting, social, mobile, affiliate, email, direct mail print and tradeshow.
- Identify messaging, goals,timing and measurement of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Define budgets required for campaigns. Communicate results, monitor performance and optimize on an ongoing basis.
- Manage Public Relations and press opportunities.
- Coordinate efforts, strategies and relationships with thought leaders and analyst organizations.
Demand Generation Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation strategy for the business across segments.
- Build and manage best-in-class demand generation programs – using the right mix of inbound, broad-based, account-based, and paid media strategies – to optimize lead-to-opportunity-to-deal funnel and drive pipeline for the business.
- Event marketing: Identify and manage major tradeshows and events that Brightflag sponsors and participates in.
- Closely collaborate with sales to ensure alignment on program strategy, execution, and key KPIs.
- Implement and manage marketing operations and key metrics, including marketing performance, measurement, process definition, and marketing systems and data.
- Develop and optimize a marketing budget to generate the best returns.
Content Generation Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production of valuable content for the Company’s sales process and online presence, as well as digital and traditional editorial through an internal team or with a vendor.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS or BA in Marketing or related area.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in a SaaS, enterprise software.
- Prior experience in leading and scaling a marketing team for SaaS is highly valued
- In-depth knowledge of the latest techniques in account-based marketing and paid media strategies.
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage from strategic development to detailed execution.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs within timelines and within budgets.
- Ability to work with and influence people at all levels of an organization including executive management, sales, business development and product.