Brightflag is looking for a talented Marketing Operations Executive to join our growing team in Dublin. The right person for this role loves data and process and is exceptional at analysing data to isolate patterns and trends, and explaining outcomes. You are the glue between marketing and sales, working closely with stakeholders to deliver against ambitious business goals.
As Marketing Operations Executive you will take ownership of the sales and marketing funnel to optimize the account growth. You’ll be responsible for designing, launching, and monitoring all sales and marketing processes related to account acquisition and management. This would include working with CRM and Marketing Automation systems on search engine marketing and email campaigns, ensuring marketing and sales processes are clearly defined and measurable, enabling sales activity with targeted messaging and collateral, and partnering with marketing, sales, and business development leadership to support campaign execution and reporting on campaign performance.
- Work with management team to understand business objectives and build processes to support them
- Utilize marketing automation system to build and execute marketing campaigns including campaign flows, email creation, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, lead scoring, and more
- Continuously define, maintain, and optimise processes which follow best practices in campaign and lead management with scalability in mind
- Create and maintain KPI reports on marketing and sales campaigns
- Proactively use lead or campaign data to find insights and make recommendations which improve future marketing and sales activities
- Monitor campaign performance and collaborate with stakeholders to edit parameters where necessary
- Present findings and analysis to stakeholders
- Brief marketing, sales, and business development on systems, processes, and tools as required
- Other projects as assigned
- You have advanced experience in Excel
- Cross-functional communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively on key projects
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, where you have demonstrated aptitude for developing solutions/process improvements
- Experience with CRMs is an advantage
- Experience with marketing automation tools is preferred but not required
- 1 – 2 years experience working in marketing or a technical field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a technical subject matter
At Brightflag we’re passionate about what we do and we’re looking for team players with a strong work ethic who are keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills. For marketing operations, we’re looking for a data-driven decision maker keen to find the ‘Why’ behind marketing and sales performance. As part of your role, you should be confident presenting your findings and recommendations to stakeholders to inform decision making and extremely detail oriented.
Brightflag is a fast growing VC-backed startup making a big dent in the legal world. We are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help the legal departments of large organizations optimize their legal operations and better manage and control what they spend on external legal fees.