Sales and Marketing Operations Analsyt
Brightflag is a fast growing VC-backed startup making a big dent in the legal world. We are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help the legal departments of large organizations better manage and control what they spend on external legal fees.
Brightflag is looking for a Sales & Marketing Operations analyst to join our growing team in Dublin. The right person for this role, loves data and process and is exceptional and analysing data and explaining outcomes. You are the glue between marketing and sales, working closely with stakeholders to deliver against ambitious business goals.
You would be responsible for designing, launching, and monitoring all sales and marketing processes related to account acquisition and management. This would include working with CRM and Marketing Automation systems on email campaigns (ad hoc and automated), ensuring sales processes are clearly defined and measurable, enabling sales activity with targeted messaging and collateral, and partnering with marketing sales, business development leadership to support campaign execution.
· Work with management to understand business objectives and define processes to support them
· Drive key sales and marketing projects from conception to completion
· Train marketing, sales and BDRs on systems, processes and tools
· Maintain data integrity to ensure compliance, email deliverability and ability to segment and serve personalised content / messaging
· Managing automated processes, including lead scoring, nurture and routing
· Support marketing/sales initiatives and campaigns including but not limited to building personas, lead life-cycle and transition criteria.
· Manage the funnel. Envision and execute programs to optimise conversion rates and maximise return from content marketing, email marketing, event marketing etc
· Define, test, measure, and optimize all sales processes for scale and growth
· Build and update reports and dashboards in CRM and Marketing Automation systems capturing the metrics that matter to business growth
· Maintain alignment with sales management teams
· Other projects as assigned
Skills / Experience:
· 4-6 years of experience in a B2B marketing or sales operations role
· Must have strong Excel skills with experience using pivot tables, complex formulas, conditional formatting etc
· Experience with day-to-day use and optimisation of one of the major marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot)
· Experience with day-to-day use and optimisation of one of the major CRMs (Salesforce, Dynamics etc)
· Desire to understand the 'why' behind KPIs and get to the root drivers
· Data-driven decision maker; comfortable compiling business case to support ideas
· Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
· Team player with a positive attitude keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills
· Minimum BA/BS