Demand Generation Manager
Brightflag is a fast growing VC-backed startup making a big dent in the legal world. We are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help the legal departments of large organizations better manage and control what they spend on external legal fees.
We’re looking for an ambitious, smart and motivated demand generation manager to help us drive new customer acquisition in our international markets through digital channels. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is responsible for coordinating all marketing initiatives for our business and assisting to implement broader marketing strategies. This role would suit someone with an analytical or marketing degree with initial experience in demand generation.
As Demand Generation Manager you will manage all aspects of marketing including the website, search, display, analytical reporting, content creation, best practice in SEO, highly optimized digital marketing campaigns, influencer engagement and more. All of this to ultimately deliver a stream of quality leads and customers.
· Develop and execute social media and content strategies to meet brand awareness and lead generation goals. Be the creative force behind content development that is optimised based on digital and social analytics.
· Research core search terms for relevant markets to inform SEO plans and work closely with writers to create SEO optimised content
· Manage SEM and Display programs including the creation of compelling ad copy
· Manage and maintain our website. Upload products, source appropriate images and modify content and optimize website based on accepted best practices.
· Research, engage with and manage brand ambassadors/influencers.
· Create, execute and monitor an e-mail marketing plan.
· Create monthly reports to track key metrics and ROI for social and web efforts. Provide insights and suggest action plans based on your analysis through the various analytic tools available eg Google Analytics
· Provide marketing support for events activity
· Work with marketing automation and CRM to create effective, scalable campaigns and programs
· Build out A/B audience tests to optimise campaigns for conversion
Skills / Experience
· A degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
· 2-3 years’ experience working in B2B SAAS marketing
· Experienced in implementing SEO and SEM strategies
· Hands on experience building and managing SEM, Display 3 party campaigns.
· Proficient in the use of various digital, social and web management platforms.
· Experienced using Google Analytics and Adwords
· The right candidate should be conversant with multiple digital disciplines including website content management, optimisation and conversion.
· Exceptional writing and copywriting skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to create content in different formats for different audiences
- Web programming skills (HTML) recommended.
- Be organised and able to manage time effectively