Brightflag is a fast growing VC-backed tech start-up making a big dent in the legal world.
We use AI to analyse legal bills and help large companies control costs.
We already have a number of high-profile customers including Uber, Telstra and Tier 1 banks, and we are growing quickly.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Product UX Designer to join our growing team.
You will have previous experience of designing B2B SAAS software that solves complex business problems and incorporates multiple workflows, ideally within the enterprise space.
As an early member of our design team, you will be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where agility and resourcefulness are essential. You will work closely with our Product Manager to define and solve complex user problems in simple, creative and user-friendly ways. You are a team player, willing to collaborate with Product and Engineering understand what you’re solving for and to deliver a product that delivers significant value for our customers.
· Own the entire design lifecycle from gathering research insights and translating insights into product ideas, to designing workflows and detailed interactions, to user testing and iteration
· Work with our Product Manager to gather and analyse user research
· Create user flows, wireframes, detailed mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering to ensure that problem definition, the chosen problem solution and the implementation of that solution align
· Sketch and prototype big ideas and detailed interactions to assess viability and compare options
· Iterate based on feedback to deliver high-quality work that meets user and business needs
· 4+ years experience shipping features in B2B SAAS web-based software applications, enterprise experience a plus
· Experience of leading the design process through the full product lifecycle: from research and concept generation to product release, testing and iteration
· Experience working closely and collaboratively with engineers and product managers in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, and hi-fidelity mock-ups
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, or other visual design and wireframing tools
· A strong base in UI and UX design, with a passion for beautiful visual design
· Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Please apply with your CV and a portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects and clearly outlines the problems you were tackling with your design work.