Senior Pre-Sales Engineer
Brightflag is a fast growing VC-backed startup making a big dent in the legal world. We are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help the legal departments of large organizations better manage and control what they spend on external legal fees.
We have a growing number of high-profile customers globally including Uber and large financial institutions.
We are looking for ambitious and experienced pre-sales engineer to join our team help us build a great company.
This role is a combination of technical skills, people skills and project management skills. As an early member of a growing team, you will need to be flexible and wear many hats to succeed. Deep technical knowledge (i.e. coding/engineering capabilities) are not required, although a good understanding and experience of software is essential.
If you are well organized, a good communicator and passionate about technology, this role is perfect for you and we would love to speak with you.
You should be fluent in architectural concepts, current platforms such as AWS and the requirements associated with connecting a Software as a Service Platform into an existing customer’s legacy environment. Knowledge of integration concepts (such as APIs) and messaging would be an advantage, as would any ERP (such as Oracle or SAP) or billing process understanding.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Own and drive all pre-sale efforts related to successful implementation of the Brightflag platform with our customers
- This includes all: system setup, customization, integrations, documentation, system adoption and training related to initial roll-out
- Run training sessions and product demos as necessary with stakeholders
- Ideally knowledgeable on integration concepts (like APIs and other forms of data exchange)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of projects
- Track and plan projects, ensuring they are delivered on-time and within scope
- Develop required collateral to track progress and run projects (action plans, gantt charts, requirements templates etc.)
- Work with customers to establish project goals, track progress and over deliver
-5+ years prior experience Pre-sales experience in B2B SAAS
-Project management experience required
-Manage time and prioritize efforts effectively
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Solid technical understanding gained through experience (no need to code, but understanding of technical/software concepts is critical)
-Strong working knowledge Excel, Office and Powerpoint
We pay competitive salaries relative to your level of experience.