Our client is recruiting highly qualified, native English speaking, secondary teachers from the following countries, the UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand to fill international English teaching jobs in Brunei's government schools. Typically 2-5 international secondary teachers are assigned to each Brunei government school where they lead their own classes and work along side local teachers as part of the school's faculty. English is the primary language of instruction in Brunei's school system.
Brunei is a small country on the island of Borneo in the heart of Southeast Asia, it has a modern infrastructure, excellent medical services, a high standard of living and is very safe.
We have a number of jobs and intake sessions for new international English teachers planned for March / April, June and September 2019.
Teachers with jobs in Brunei enjoy the following benefits:
- Tax free income (B$45,500 - B$72,000 / yearly)
- Free, family sized furnished accommodation (or housing allowance)
- Return airfares and baggage allowance
- Annual flight allowances and completion of contract bonuses for teachers
- Heavily subsidized private education for up to two children
- Allowances for accompanying spouse and dependents
- Professional development opportunities
- Interest-free car loan
- Private group health insurance scheme plus free government health care for children under twelve
- Settling-in Allowance of B$500 per teacher
- Generous vacation and state holidays
Required qualifications for international teaching jobs in Brunei:
- A degree preferably in English, Linguistics or Humanities from a university in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa or the UK and have completed your basic and tertiary education in one of these countries
- Qualified teacher status in the form of a Bachelor of Education, a Diploma of Education, a Diploma of Teaching or a Post Graduate Certificate in Education preferably for secondary aged students
- A minimum of three years relevant secondary classroom-teaching experience
- A minimum of one year's EFL / ESL experience
- A valid driver's licence
Apply for one of these secondary level English teaching jobs by completing this simple form and uploading your CV or email us at email@example.com