Secondary Visual Arts Teacher - Malaysia
Byron Recruitment is now accepting applications from professionally qualified teachers interested in joining one of Malaysia top International School Groups in 2020. With 3 campuses that focus on teaching the Ontario, Canada curriculum, and catering to all subjects; from Primary to Secondary and including a College Matriculation Program, there are many exciting and rewarding teaching opportunities.
We are looking for a Secondary Visual Arts Teacher.
International teachers who's first language is English and who have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Education, a Bachelor Degree in Education, a Diploma in Teaching / Education or an equivalent in countries such as Canada, The US, Ireland, The UK, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa are invited to apply.
If you are looking for a new teaching experience in South East Asia and an opportunity to join a fast growing, learner centered international school group we want to hear from you. We are looking for teachers for all age groups and subjects. Intake sessions for new teachers take place twice a year - in early July and again each January.
If this job isn't what you are looking for, check out all our jobs at www.byronrecruitment.com/open-roles/
- Profession Teacher Qualifications and Teaching licence from countries such as Canada, The US, Ireland, The UK, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- First Language - English
- 2-years of teaching experience
- exceptions can be made for Canadian Qualified Teachers
- Monthly Basic Salary: RM 10,560 - RM 15,480 per month
- Contract period: 12 month
- Kuala Lumpur Living Allowance - RM 750 per month
- Welfare Allowance - RM 1,000 per month
- Family Allowance - up to RM 1,500 per month
- IT / Maths / Science at Secondary School Level : RM 1,500 per month
- Return Flights
- Shipping Allowance
- Annual Flight Allowance
- Medical Leave : 14 days per calendar year
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Accommodation: First 14 days upon first entry to the country
- Contract Extension Incentives: 2 to 3 months’ gross salary based on length of contract extension signed
- Retirement Fund - min. of 11% of salary contributed by each teacher and an additional 12% contribution from the school
About The Schools:
- Ontario, Canada Curriculum and IBDP for Grades 11 and 12
- Pre-K to 12 school
- Small school with approximately 500 students.
- Most teacher live within walking distance of the school
- Linked to Singapore by causeways, Johor is know for it's beautiful beaches and rain-forest