Position: AZ Local Tanker Driver
Posting #: 2016 - 56
Status: Full time
Rate of Pay: Hourly
Number of Positions: 2 Teams (4 drivers)
Shifts: HWY (4 days on, 4 days off)
Details of Position:
- Loading and delivering of cryogenic/CO2 products to various customers in Northern Ontario
- Drivers are dispatched by Praxair planning department
- Report delays and breakdowns, longer than 15 minutes, immediately to dispatch
- Products loaded in various cryogenic tankers and pumped off with a hydrapak system attached to the tractor
Requirements/Qualifications & Additional Notes:
- Must have valid AZ license
- Tanker experience required
- Clean CVOR, Abstract and Criminal Search
- FAST card and U.S. border experience is an asset
- 1 week classroom training and up to 2 weeks of on road training with qualified/ certified driver (paid)
- Drivers must have a high attention to detail, must be safe and professional in the loading and unloading process, ensure accuracy of paperwork and in ensure communication with the customer
If you meet the above qualifications, please email Adam Liddle at firstname.lastname@example.org. A road test will be required for all new applicants.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.