Vanguard Delivers, part of the Canada Cartage Group, located in Mississauga is seeking candidates for the position of Senior Analyst, Pricing and Solutions.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
Manage the pricing function for programs. Analyze customer data and supplier costs to build competitive and profitable solutions.
Details of the Positions:
Continually strives to improve work processes, methods, environment, customer service, personal and team performance.
- Generate pricing for specific business within standard pricing guidelines and make recommendations for
pricing strategies for customized solutions
- Manage annual increases for customers and provide those to the sales and finance department
- Implement rate through the technology used by customers
- Manage Fuel Surcharges
- Build and maintain costing/pricing models
- Involvement in the budget process
- Understanding and communicating relevant aspects/changes in supplier contracts to the management and sales team
- Responsible to ensure billing is in line with pricing
- Other duties as required
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance, Business management with an analytical focus
- Some experience in logistics required
- A business degree is considered an asset
- Strong technical skills, particularly with MS Excel
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women