Vanguard Delivers, part of Canada Cartage Group of Companies, located in Mississauga is seeking candidates for the position of Analyst, Invoicing and Costing.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
Management of customer invoicing and carrier electronic files. Ensure accurate and timely compilation of the month end reporting requirements.
Details of the Positions:
Continually strives to improve work processes, methods, environment, customer service, personal and team performance.
• Design, Schedule and Manage customer project invoicing
• Review and approve invoices
• Download carrier EDI files / identify project / assign GL coding
• Update consolidated carrier files
• Audit carrier EDI files and generate payments
• Facilitate new carrier data flow and communicate with carriers on discrepancies
• Ensure customer rate updates are implemented
• Generate month end revenue and cost estimates
• Compile cost and revenue accrual file
• Respond to customer invoicing inquiries
• Other duties as required
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience in Finance, Business management with an analytical focus
• Some experience in logistics required
• A business degree is considered an asset
• Advanced MS Excel skills are required
• Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women