Canada Cartage located in Mississauga is seeking candidates for the position of NIGHTS UPS Customs Customer Service
SHIFT IS SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 8PM - 4AM
UPS Freight is looking for a dynamic personality with a customer centric attitude. The successful candidate will be team player engaged in all aspects of the business.
The responsibilities include are not limited to:
- Respond to internal & external requests for information.
- Auditing customs documents for all key information
- Tracing shipments and cross border trips using UPS technology and third party providers
- Dispatching drivers with UPS technology
- Monitor Customer Service ECM’s and Customs emails/phone calls
- Assisting team members, service centers and drivers nationally
- Maintain compliance with Customs Regulations
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
Excellent communication skills
Flexible, friendly attitude required
Ability to work in a fast paced, time specific and targeted environment
Works well in a team
Working knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel
Self-motivated and well organized
Attention to details
Polite, professional confident manner
Experience in an administrative role is an asset
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women