Afternoon Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Shift is Monday to Friday 3:30pm - 12:00am
Under the direction of the Operations Manager/General Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for achieving the prescribed company objectives for safety, efficiency, quality, and inventory accuracy. Emphasis Is placed on the management of Team Members and the implementation of proactive operations action plans specific to receiving, warehousing and shipping product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives
- Space Utilization/Flow Planning
- Manage Employees including performance, conduct, quality and payroll.
- Labor Planning
- Customer service
- Supervise safety, security and housekeeping
- Assist in planning space utilization
- Assist in inventory management
- A college diploma in business administration or related logistics field with some experience, or, an equivalent amount of technical training, warehouse operations experience and experience supervising employees within a progressive employee relation’s environment.
- Must possess front-line supervision experience in addition to demonstrated skills in leadership, organization and communication as necessary.
- Must be capable of applying effective communication skills orally and in writing.
- Must have proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in and a solid understanding of warehousing and distribution.
- Must be familiar with all material handling equipment.
- Must possess knowledge of all appropriate health and safety legislation.
- Must be capable of coordinating the training of subordinates to ensure the adequate development of work skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a demonstrated record of providing excellence in customer service.
we would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.