Position: AZ Flatbed Driver—Full time
Date Posted: May 2nd, 2017
Shifts: Monday—Friday between 5AM—7AM start
Details of the Positions:
- Deliver racks and blocks for glass with a 48” roll-tite trailer
- Report delays and breakdowns, longer than 15 minutes, immediately to dispatch
- Attention to detail with superior communication to operations group of delays and damages
- Strapping and tarping of loads to ensure load securement as per the standards of CCS and the Ministry
- Constant communication with the customer
- Valid AZ license with a clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
- Certification in moffett and crane is an asset
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety HOS and dock policy
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.