Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms is looking for 4 Owner Operators in the Barrie area starting July 2, 2017
Shift: Monday to Friday
Start Time: 7 AM
Projected Hours: 50-55 hours per week
Rate: Hourly Paid plus FSC
Responsibilities & Criteria:
- Newer and reliable truck
- CVOR and insurance
- Established in the Barrie area
Great customer service, communication, and service.
Attention to detail with superior communication to operations group of delays and damages
Key Focus Areas
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to communicate with customers
- Must be reliable and available to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays
- Familiar with Handheld Technology for documentation purposes
- Deliver to customer’s home following Company policies/procedure
- Completion of delivery paperwork returned daily to load point
If you meet the above qualifications, please call Lou Forgione @ 905.564.2115, ext. 10101. New candidates (not already employed by CCS) must complete an application.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.