Assisting the Safety & Compliance team with the administrative work required for Driver Safety; Log Books, Permits, Filing, Insurance Inquiries, Tickets, Violations, Motor Vehicle Accidents, etc.
- Coordinate the processing and file management of compliance related documentation
- Monitor and schedule periodic remedial training and/or annual recertification for the driver population
- Maintain current all of the various Safety and Compliance data tracking programs
- Assist in performing internal department audits
- Sort and Scan Driver’s Daily Logs
- Assist Safety Supervisor as required and other tasks as directed
- 1-3 years office administration experience
- Positive work attitude and ability to provide exceptional administrative support
- Possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills: Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Programs and ability to type 45+ Words per Minute
- Experience within Logistics & Transportation is considered an asset
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.