Position: Licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic
Required by: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Location: 17508 116 Ave Edmonton, AB
Schedule: Wednesday to Saturday, 7AM to 5:30PM
With locations across Western Canada, Canada Cartage System is a recognized leader in transportation logistics delivering customized solutions for the transportation, distribution and warehousing marketplace.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, advancement opportunities and career development.
- Employ diagnostic methodologies to determine repairs required
- Use industry standard "Best Practices" to conduct repairs
- Maintain equipment employing industry "Best Standard" practices
- Understanding the priorities of the maintenance department, its customers and stakeholders
- Generating complete and accurate repair orders
- Ensures all parts are recorded on Repair Orders.
- Assists in assembling warranty situations, and ensures appropriate documentation and notification is complete
- Journeyman Status; red seal / certification required
- CVIP Certification required
- Strong welding/fabrication skills an asset
- Engine and Electrical experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a large team
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task and be flexible with the companies ever changing needs
If you meet the above qualification, please respond to this ad and attach your resume.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women