All new Highway Drivers are eligible for a $2250 sign-on BONUS!
Are you looking for steady work, bringing in a good pay cheque?
Are you tired of poor safety practices or run down equipment?
Are you looking for a place to develop your career?
Are you looking to be home daily?
We currently have openings for the following schedules:
Sunday to Thursday (Day and Night shift) – Runs to Kent, Washington
Monday to Friday (Day shift) – Local deliveries with possibility to be dispatched to Kent, Washington.
If this sounds like you, you may be the Professional Driver we are looking for to join the Canada Cartage team.
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Must have aFAST card
- A minimum of five (5) years of tractor-trailer experience, with a minimum of one (1) year of tanker experience.
- Provide aclean 5 years drivers abstract; valid within the past 30 days and no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events
- No more than one (1) moving violation within previous 12 months.
- Driving while impaired, drugs are a permanent disqualification.
- Reckless or careless driving is a permanent disqualification.
- No chargeable accidents or pending judgment within prior 24 months.
- Preventable Accident Free for a minimum of three (3) years
- Provide a criminal background check; must be bondable
- Must be willing to comply with company Drug and Alcohol Program
- Have good knowledge of driver log books, inspection reports (pre, en route and post trip), Hours of Service (for Canada and the US) and trip reports.
Comprehensive Premiere Benefit Plan and Pension Program
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women
A century of history proudly driving your future