AZ City Owner Operator – Oshawa, ON
Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms is looking for 10 Owner Operators in the Oshawa area starting ASAP!
Shift: Monday to Friday
Start Time: May vary
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Delivering product for LCBO within the City
- Furthest they will go is Ottawa (same day back). Will be reimbursed for hotel if required to layover, but will be infrequent
- Start time may vary
- Physically demanding position. MUST be able to hand bomb
- Must be a good communicator and update his/her status to dispatch on a regular basis
- Must have Valid AZ License.
- 2 years of verifiable AZ driving experience required.
- Follow company and customer rules and regulations
- Clean Abstract, CVOR and Criminal Record Search
- Must be self-motivated, takes initiative and works well independently with others.
- Highly professional and offer superior customer service skills
If you meet the above qualifications, please call Kelly Guerra @ 905.564.2115, ext. 10109. New candidates (not already employed by CCS) must complete an application.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.