We have a variety of runs and shifts available for Full Time Class 1 Drivers in Calgary, AB.
Why work for Canada Cartage?
- We offer competitive hourly and mileage rates
- We offer a sign-on bonus of up to $2,250
- We provide extended health/dental benefits and a company-matching pension plan
- There are opportunities for career advancements through training and development; tankers, LCV, flat deck, etc.
- We can offer a variety of shifts
- You will receive a company phone + uniform and safety boot allowance
- We have various company perks and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, etc.
- Earn referral bonuses by helping your friends get a job with us
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Adhere to Hours of Service regulations
- Handle freight documents/manifests
- Promptly deliver customer freight and update dispatch on ETA’s
- Unload various freight via pallet jack, 2-wheeler, or by hand
- Complete all other duties as reasonably assigned
Our General Requirements/Qualifications:
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Must provide a Clean 5 year Commercial Drivers abstract; valid within the past 30 days and no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must pass a criminal background check; must be bondable
- Must be able to travel to BC, AB, and SK
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
If you meet the above qualification, please respond to this job posting and attach your current resume and/or Commercial Driver Abstract. We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.