Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. Our newest Guelph Terminal (Doyle Transport, a division of Canada Cartage) is looking for Owner Operator Team the Guelph area to service our for-hire accounts.
Enjoy weekly pay, licensing fees covered and a sign-on bonus of $2250!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Pin to pin trailer switches of auto parts to tier B plants to the US.
Layovers required for dedicated route to Portageville, MO.
1650 miles return with 2 to 3 turns/week.
- Must have Valid AZ License.
- FAST card/passport required.
- Follow company and customer procedures and policies.
- Clean Abstract, CVOR and Criminal Record Search.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and work well with others.
- Highly professional and offer superior customer service skills.
If you meet the above qualifications, please call Amber Dronyk @ 905.564.2115, ext. 10109. New candidates (not already employed by CCS) must complete an application.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.
$2250 Signing Bonuses available.