Reporting to the VP, Quality Assurance and HR, the Office Administrator will provide administration support for various departments, office coordination support and interdepartmental support to ensure the office is organized and departments are running smoothly. This full-time position is located at our Calyptra facility in Sundre, AB.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee general day to day administration and office coordination, ensuring the office runs smoothly.
• Support other departments including Quality Assurance, HSSE, HR, and Corporate with ongoing administration tasks.
• Manage and ensure the supply room and lunchroom are stocked, clean, and organized.
• Purchase office and kitchen supplies for both Sundre offices, maintaining proper stock levels on a regular basis.
• Produce documents and reports as requested by management and compose employee correspondence.
• Manage our online swag shop by maintaining the intranet page, taking orders, collecting payments, and tracking inventory of items.
• Oversee the general phone system, including handling incoming phone calls and general inquiries, and update the phone directory on a regular basis.
• Ensure monthly credit card reconciliations are correct by compiling receipts, entering data into the spreadsheet, and sending everything to our accounting department.
• Coordinate travel including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations when required.
• Participate in event planning and organization of company events.
• Organize meetings and/or special events; arranging and picking up catering if required.
• 2 – 3 years experience in office administration (Preferred).
• Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new programs quickly is essential.
• Experience with general administration duties such as data entry, email correspondence, creating and printing labels, filing, ordering supplies, and making yourself available to help in other areas when necessary.
• Reliable vehicle with a clean driver’s abstract for running errands and picking up supplies.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• You are a people person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• You are adaptable and can work within an evolving, fast paced work environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects and workload.
• You are highly motivated and have a growth mindset when it comes to the work you produce and the work environment you create.
• A self starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently while driving multiple competing priorities.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to send communications without error.
• Must not have any criminal convictions or arrests involving drug-related offences (a criminal record check with the RCMP will be required prior to and at the CEO’s discretion to maintain the position).
• Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Candre Cannabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.