Central Solutions is seeking to expand its Corporate Water Programme and Sustainability Team with a Water Consultant who will work as part of its award-winning team in Ireland.
Over the last ten years the team has led the development and delivery of corporate solutions for water stewardship, water mapping, data management, water risk management, behavioural change, regulatory and standards alignment, lean and six sigma methodologies and overarching corporate water strategy development.
The team’s contribution to national and international sustainability efforts has most recently been recognised when it was awarded the 2018 Sustainable Water Achievement Award in Ireland. The team currently manages the Large Water Users Community of Practice in Ireland (www.smartwater.ie), delivers the Irish Water Certified Water Stewardship Programme nationally and contributes to global water conservation and stewardship initiatives and standards including AWS and EWS.
The successful applicant will play a key role in helping lead and grow the current Water Practice and deliver essential support services to clients. The role will combine a mix of delivering on-site water mapping & conservation audits, water metering, training and optimization projects at customer sites along with providing general water systems expertise. As a Water Consultant you will be / have:-
- An honours Bachelor or Master’s (preferably) degree in an Environmental Management, Water Resource Management, Civil, Engineering or Scientific domain.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in industrial water services projects, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience and expertise in metering, monitoring, water risk assessment, lean six sigma and water mapping.
- Experience in training and facilitation would be advantageous.
- Team player approach with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), team working skills and analytical skills.
- The ability to lead and motivate themselves and others; willingly takes ownership of issues and seeks team participation to achieve best solution.
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations.
- The ability to devise new approaches to solving problems encountered.
- Excellent IT skills, (MS Excel in particular) and resource efficiency and mapping software.
- Experience working within programmes, working to deadlines, progress reporting.
- Previous experience in reviewing water asset data and developing appropriate solutions would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of the implementation of environmental management systems and standards such as ISO14001, ISO50001, EWS, AWS etc.
If you would like to join an innovative company that will challenge you to be creative in design and finding solutions and is passionate about the service it provides, and has significant growth plans, this role is for you. In return, you will be offered a dynamic and stimulating career with an attractive reward package along with a great team environment. In addition, we deliver a comprehensive training and development programme for all professional levels.
Central Solutions is recognised both in Ireland and internationally as a leader in innovative industrial water programmes and projects and a significant contributor to new approaches to sustainable corporate water management, skills development and water optimisation projects.
We do not require the assistance of Agencies at this time.