Senior C# .NET Developer
Senior C# .NET Developer - Brasov, Romania
Using cutting-edge cloud technology to build a variety of value-adding eCommerce products for our clients is key to our current & future business strategy.
ChannelSight’s Engineering Team is now looking for a talented, experienced & self-motivated developer to join us and help us deliver on that vision. We pride ourselves on the quality of the products & solutions that we build for our customers, which are now available in over 70 countries world wide.
Our platform is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform and we use technologies like SQL Azure, Serverless Azure Functions, CosmosDB, Azure Synapse Analytics and MVC & Web API solutions to build and bring our Buy Now and other eCommerce products to market. In 2021, our technology roadmap will focus on the continued expansion of our core products, while introducing major investments in big-data analytics and an overhaul of our customer facing user interfaces and user experiences.
We delight in the quality of our team and the high bar which we set for ourselves. The successful candidate will be a passionate full stack developer, keen to work on front-end, middle-ware, back-end and data-oriented projects. They will enjoy working on a variety of project types in fast-paced agile engineering team where continuous learning is paramount.
· Design & develop the next generation of cloud hosted products to our clients
· Work in an agile team following the agile SCRUM methodology and actively participate in that process
· Deliver high quality, tested, peer-reviewed code through our Git/CI/DevOps process and take an active role in that process to ensure that quality is maintained throughout the team.
· Take ownership of the end-to-end delivery of component and product releases.
· Show continuous improvement of your skills and a willingness to constantly learn and work with the latest and greatest cloud technologies
· Demonstrate your pride and ownership of the end-to-end product, while maintaining an extremely high quality definition for “Done”
· 8+ years commercial experience using C# (.NET Framework or .NET Core)
· Excellent knowledge of OOP, OO design, SOLID principles, data structures, algorithms and async & parallel programming patterns
· Experience developing with SQL Server or another relational database (Oracle, MySQL) or working with ORM technology such as Entity Framework or NHibernate.
· Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with our product owners
· Mentor more junior members of the team, championing agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality.
· Take an active role in the continued improvement of the various processes and services which support our engineering team. (Platform automation, DevOps processes, Agile processes etc.)
Desirable Skills & Experience
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related STEM field of study
· Hands-on experience building applications for a cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google App Engine)
· Experience working in an Agile/CI/DevOps environment ideally using Azure DevOps
· Experience with distributed systems architectures (e.g. Message-Oriented/Producer-Consumer)
· Experience with Azure specific cloud technologies including CosmosDB, Azure Functions, Data Factory or Azure Synapse
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If so, please hit the apply now button and send us your CV today.