Business Development Representative
This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organization and leave a footprint that will help shape ChannelSight’s future! We have an exciting product roadmap and a who's who of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 60+ markets.
This is a chance to fast track your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Sales Professionals.
We are hiring a high energy, driven, Business Development Representative with the desire and ability to own and deliver against a target, hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger generate leads which will help us to sell our best-in-class solutions to some of the most innovative companies in the world.
You will help to shape the e-commerce landscape of tomorrow with the most exciting SaaS technology that makes the world instantly shoppable.
What will you be doing?
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage good fit companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage ChannelSight’s existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
Outbound lead generation:
· Use LinkedIn and other tools to research outbound targets and build contact lists
· Scan competitor websites to understand who we should be targeting and why
· Appointment & meeting setting
· Keep CRM up to date and manage leads through the sales process
Inbound lead qualification & management:
· Filter and qualify contacts from web, partners, social media, etc.
· Research prospects after inbound queries & do first level response
· Nurture and manage contacts in CRM
· Book the prospect onto a call with an Account Executive
· Achieve a target of 30-50 outreaches per day leading to 5+ online demos per week
You may be a fit if you have:
· Some previous sales prospecting experience
· The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
· The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
If you find this role interesting or it is the thing you are looking for as the next step in your career please send us your CV and get in touch with the us today!
This Role is only for our Dublin office, therefore, the suitable candidate must be based in Ireland and holds valid work permissions for the duration of this role.