Jr. Data Operations Executive
ChannelSight is on a mission to make the world instantly shoppable. Collaborating with the best global retailers, agencies and technology partners out there, our solutions provide an enhanced customer experience, making it quick and easy to buy products online.
We have an exciting product roadmap and a number of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 60+ markets. We are looking to scale our Brand Performance Team with the best people in the world so we can continue to build cool products that our clients can't live without.
ChannelSight is looking for a self-motivated Data-Operations Executive to join our team in Brasov. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and the solutions and service that they deliver. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding. Our Data-Operations Executive will be working closely with our Analytics team to manage and maintain key data-processes for our client-reporting platform. The role encompasses data-analysis and management of related data-operational tasks within our tools.
The role of Data Operations Executive requires:
- Self-starter. Able to work independently and navigate solutions to client’s queries with minimal supervision.
- Adaptive and eager to learn. In a fast-paced start-up environment, the candidate should feel comfortable to go beyond the job description to embrace new skill sets and challenges.
- Excellent Proficiency in Excel (Power Pivot or Power Query skills a bonus)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce.
You will be doing:
- Carry out data management tasks using tasks, updating sales-records to ensure our clients can easily understand the insights we provide.
- Help our teams to identify potential risks, and provide quality control for failed or incomplete automation.
- Provide reports to the team on potential improvements to data-mgmt.
- Liaise with the team on process improvement.
- Work with financial and retailer data to provide operational support to other teams.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If so, please hit the apply now button and send us your CV.
This Role is a full-time opportunity only for our Brasov office, therefore, the suitable candidate must be based in Romania.