Client Performance Strategist
ChannelSight is on a mission to make the world instantly shoppable. Collaborating with the best global retailers, agencies and technology partners out there, our solutions provide an enhanced customer experience, making it quick and easy to buy products online. We have an exciting product roadmap and a number of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 60+ markets. We are looking to scale our Brand Performance Team with the best people in the world so we can continue to build cool products that our clients can't live without.
ChannelSight is looking for a self-motivated Client Performance Strategist to join our team in Dublin. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and the solutions and service that they deliver. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
The role of Client Performance Strategist requires:
- 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Self-starter. Able to work independently and navigate solutions to client’s queries with minimal supervision.
- Analytical Thinker. Possess analytical thinking skills and an ability to pull insights from different data points and share relevant recommendations in an easy-to-understand way.
- Excellent knowledge of e-commerce basics and conversion optimisation.
- Campaign mangement experience on major ad-exchanges.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or similar analytical platforms.
- Keen to learn more about ecommerce and DTC insights.
- Experience in building and communicating performance recommendations to brands.
You will be doing:
- Work with multi-national brands to optimise their performance marketing results and provide strategic insights.
- Use ChannelSight data to build presentations.
- Get hands-on with campaign and retailer conversion data.
- Nurture our clients to identify ways to optimize their online strategy.
- Provide clear communication and keep to the SLAs that you are provided with.
- Work alongside the brand performance team to support and provide best-in-class client service.
NOTE: This is a full time opportunity. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this role would initially be remote based, however we would like you to be close to Dublin or willing to travel to our office in Dublin to meet the team on occasion when the office re-opens.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If so, please hit the apply now button and send us your CV.