Head of Talent & Sustainability
At a time of exceptionally high growth, ChannelSight is seeking to hire an experienced Head of Talent & Sustainability. You will act as a champion for the company culture as part of the leadership team, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly. In this role you will be responsible for all human resources related activities, and also lead our environmental sustainability initiatives, helping us to build on the leadership role we have in the industry.
This role is suitable for a talented HR professional who thrives on working within a fast-paced technology environment; someone who is a self-starter and who embraces challenge and variety. With your passion for people and performance optimisation, you will navigate the complex issues of a high-growth, mid-stage start-up, and champion a people-focused and solutions-oriented approach to ensure success across our three European locations, and beyond as we expand into new geographies. You’ll do all of this, while ensuring we embrace and create opportunities to show genuine environmental leadership.
This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organization and leave a footprint that will help shape ChannelSight’s future. We have an exciting product roadmap and a ‘who's who’ of household-name clients in 65 markets. We are well-funded and are looking for someone to help us scale our team more quickly so we can continue to build cool products that our clients can't live without.
We are looking to scale our team with the best people in the world. We’re hugely ambitious, tirelessly hard-working and we always go beyond the call of duty to ensure we’re the best.
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial professionals.
· Develop and execute our People Strategy in line with the business plan, with a particular emphasis on Company Culture, People Development, and Performance Management.
· Create, deliver and embed agreed change initiatives within the businesses, working with the senior management team to ensure best practice.
· Drive the performance management agenda within the business to ensure that managers and staff are having high-quality, constructive conversations that will enhance individual performance.
· Coach and develop managers to build effective teams and to manage the performance of their employees through positive communication and engagement.
· Lead and implement a robust talent management process to identify key strengths and gaps and put in place a plan to resource and develop against both current and future requirements.
· Develop and execute the recruitment strategy, co-ordinate recruitment and build relationships with recruiters, draft job descriptions, setup and conduct interviews and manage the offer process
· Act as a leader by providing expert advice on all matters in relation to employee relations, organisation design, change management, reward, recruitment and selection.
· Lead and execute the ongoing development of our Employer brand from a talent attraction and retention perspective.
· Develop and enhance our ESG credentials as an organisation and implement policies to ensure we continue to lead our industry in this area.
You may be right for this role if you have:
· Previous HR experience working with in a start-up or scaling company
· Superb leadership capabilities
· Excellent communication and influencing skills
· Highly driven and results orientated
· Strong interpersonal skills; an ability to sell the People vision at every level of the organisation
· A demonstrated interest or experience with ESG policy development and implementation.
· Exceptional organisational skills to coordinate stakeholders and prioritise resource usage
· Ability to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
· Very good attention to detail
If you find this role interesting or it is the thing you are looking for as the next step in your career, please get in touch with us today.