Junior QA Engineer
ChannelSight is on a mission to make the world instantly shoppable. Collaborating with the best global retailers, agencies and technology partners out there, our solutions provide an enhanced customer experience, making it quick and easy to buy products online. We have an exciting product roadmap and a number of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 60+ markets.
ChannelSight is looking for a self-motivated Junior QA Engineer to join the team in Brasov, Romania. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and the solutions that they deliver. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding. We are hugely ambitious, tirelessly hard working and we always go beyond the call of duty to ensure we are the best. We are looking to scale our technical team with the best people in the world so we can continue to build cool products that our clients can't live without and.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in all test activities related to functional, regression, integration, system load & performance testing.
- Execute manual testing of changes to a range of web & desktop applications, APIs & other platform components.
- Develop and maintain test plans based on use cases, requirements, design content and required test coverage.
- Develop, manage & run automated tests where appropriate.
- Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to estimation, issue resolution and delivery management.
- Understand our applications, platform and data at a very detailed level to maximize contribution.
- Be a champion for continuous improvement and setting a high bar for the quality of our delivery.
- Use our tooling optimally to enable detailed issue tracking and reporting.
- Perform root cause analysis exercises in pre-production and production environments.
• 2+ years commercial experience in a QA, support or operations role in a technical organization.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English. Knowledge & understanding of Agile software development using Scrum or Kanban is a plus
• Natural curiosity and proven ability to learn and understand new tools and technologies
• Knowledge of or experience with e-commerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
• Experience with some of the following: - SQL (SQL Server/SQL Azure). - Visual Studio, VSTS (source control), Jira. - Web crawling platforms experience
• Experience testing web platforms and browser based web applications.
• Software development experience e.g. .NET, Java, Python.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If so, please hit the apply now button and send us your CV.